Friday, February 25, 2011

no idea with the post title so just leave it blank.
have been so so so so so so so so so so so busy lately,like decades i never update my blog,
training everyday [morning and afternoon] for da MSSD Gombak,
my skin,EFF me so much,it turns darker and darker everyday,*VERY SERIOUSLY DARK*
everyone told me like they saw an indian girl sitting there,all of them are shocked cause i looked really like an idian girl rite nao.AINT KIDDING,is extremely absolutely hyper hyper DARK.
Sun block doesn't give so much effect to me,even though i applied plenty amount of them,still no work for me.
Like almost everyday went to babe huixian's houseafter our morning session training,have so much fun there,thanks to her.
SHE IS DA MOST KIND PEOPLE I EVER MET SINCE I BORN OUT.
Oh ya,thanks to her brother too,fetching us there and here.He's now our personal driver,eheee.No la,just kidding.


My mom argued with me within these days?
Sigh,no comment for this stupid stuff,just act like a moron.lalala.


oh yayayayayaa,HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE FEBRUARIES BABES,PUIYONG,KAHYEE,KELVIN,CHINYUNG,ANGELINE,Shazana...
and many many moreee.




Time to rest,tatazz! ;)