Friday, June 17, 2011

Homemade choc,ReSuLt

Okaye,i decided to blog with english for this post,such a long time i never use english to blog,
forgive me if i have any grammar and other else mistake :P
Actually my blogging mood is on,but i'm so lazy ZZZ dont have the motion to blog..
forcing myself to done this blogpost L-O-L

These are home-made choc from our english practical teacher,
everyone get each of it,for some of the special ones will get 2,like me XD
they are still "sleeping" inside my fridge,from starting of may until now...
They look exactly like rose,so lovely and romantic
but taste..err,i don't know..because i never taste it
Blue one

Piink
Yellow~
VIOLET!
and also the green one.

sy and Miss Natasha

5 of us bought a cake as farewell present for her and had a small farewell for her before she leaves our school.

Its ok..
i know i m fat..-.-



talk about my results,2 words to describe HOLY CRAPP
i get my very very first FAIL for my midyear exam!Big clap for me
But then i was so excited when i got this kind of suck results..
== mental problem
What to do?I won't blame anyone,because i'm the one who never work hard..so this is my pay back~
I HATE THIS SUBJECT TO THE MAX IN MY WHOLE LIFE!
ANTI!!
i will only aim pass for my next exam,never expect A for this subject..
真的是 神啊救救我吧

No comments: