Monday, June 28, 2010

Try to blog in ENGLISH =)

I'm trying my best to blog in english,Even though my english is POOR*i know*
wanna improve my english as well.
i fall into sick this few days,it haven't recover yet.
I lost appetite for food,diarrhea for a few days even i vomit.
This really makes me suffering on this few days.

I am wondering and feel like chopping my hair off,
this kind of HOT weather really makes me sweat whole day,
I mean REALLY SHORT or i just cut my fringe perhaps.
i want a new fringe for a long long time.

wanna to loss weight so freaking bad huh,
i've gain heavier in the 2 weeks time holiday,
and i should plan something and get a balanced-diet =)
Should exercise more to loss weight ;(
sorry for my laziness,HAHA!

Currently i'm addictived with : ronan keating - when you say nothing at all
This is really nice and i love it so much.

2 comments:

加加❥ said...

我也是生病了~~TT
祝你早日康复~~~~

用英文不错啊~可以improve自己的英文~~
我就不能了~我的英文很烂><加油~~~

wEnxiN  said...

哈哈,祝我俩早日康复xD
我英文也是很差啊,
比起其他人,
我的很差了 =(
但是要努力搞好我的语文 ^^