Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Hey!Get Lost!

Today same as usual,as i'm walking back my classroom,
a guy trys to satire me,but failed,HAHA!
when i heard what he've said,
i was like WHAT THE FUCK!
i was like mad woman,LOL.
btw,i'm very a generous human-being.
so i wont argue with this kind of RUBBISH =)
CHILL YEA


I know i'm fucking useless,
am trying hard to improve,
dont you saw my improvement huh?
i know i'm very poor in anything,everything.
the one who surround me all were very GOOD,they can score good marks for their papers,
and me,only the one,who is the POOR-EST among them.
i wonder why i'm so useless!!
YOU'RE EXTREMELY,ABSOLUTELY,TOTALLY,FUCKIN' USELESS!!
I am ashamed for you!


you don't even realise how much you make me smile.
I couldn't stand for it anymore.


I miss him.

No comments: