Thursday, July 1, 2010

New Tuitor

Angeline became our new lil english tuitor,
we speak english together while schooling time xD
wanna transform into yong guai lou
It's very funny when we speak wrong or speaking with our broken eng. HAHA!
She is a very nice person,and is a MIX blood girl(idk how to call that)
her mom is a Sikh while her dad is a chinese ;)
so we can speak english or chinese whenever we want to.
as i said i wanna improve my ENGLISH at my previous post,* seriously
sorry for the trouble i've made for you,haha.
i know i am damn annoy,but you will very gald to help me right?haha.
teehee ;P

Recently nothing special,
Gossip alots with my gang,
lurve all of you so much.
especially +1,you are the one that can really cheer me up,
thank you so much.

i think,i feel like to blog back with chinese,
english is PRETTY HARD for me.

I've knew all my marks for my every subject,
they killed me badly.
i got poor results for this mid-term.but i quite statisfied with my poor results cz i did not study much,
tembak all the time huh.
10/7 is the death day of mine @.@
Imma so scared

No comments: