Friday, July 9, 2010

First Time studio =)

Imma exhausted for the 4 hours non-stop playing + dancin
My legs are broken now!
but its really fun, =)
Luckily i have this chance,
Otherwise i might never ever dance in the studio.
Hopefully i can be a dancer in future,but i know its impossible,
For ur information,imma such a noob in dancing,
and some more my lil mummie dont even let me to learn dancing,
no choice loh =(
everything is unpredicable ,just like my bloggie name =0
we keep showing off our stomach,LOL
i knew i'm fat laa,
HUEi knows how to dance Ballroom Dance VERY  VERY WELL!
I ADMIRE HER MADLY!
i cant even wriggle and wave,oh gosh!!
i learned ONLY one step from her,
GOSH,I PAID RM20 AND I GOT ONLY ONE STEP??
What the hack is this ==
really unfair.

Before i went to the studio,
HUEi never even tell me that we need to charter the studio or any payment -.-
i thought it's FOC.
i have regreted to go there,ush..!
i dont even know i need to pay,i just accompany her la weih,
this really makes me pissed off!
so far it's not worse than I expected.

Guess who i met there??
IT'S LADY SEVEN!!
A MEMBER FROM SOUL KRAZY!!
This is the OLD her.



































This is the BRAND NEW her.!
YENG AR!
She left her watch in the studio,so come back to find,
Otherwise I couldn't met her so lucky.
teeheee,She is SUPER DUPER HAWT MAN!
I think i'm in LOVE with her,HAHA!
Wanna know more about her? --cliK this Lady 7


Others picture will be upload in the next post,
so stay tuned ya =)

No comments: