Friday, July 2, 2010

Will our friendship last forever?

给你的话:

Did you care about my feelings?
Even when we can't be friends anymore then only regret?
Don't you care about me?Don't you care about me as your friend?
Are true friends like this?Are best friends like this too?
I hate you!!
I hate you because of you're 重色轻友!!
You're like this all the time.
you wont care about me when you were with her,and just worried about her,
am i not a person?
AM I TRANSPARENT??
DO YOU TAKE ME TO YOUR HEART?
imma your closest friend, and is it fair for me?
do you treat me in a good way that should be?
For the first few times i dont care,i yield-ed.
But you're not,you only know how to cry all the time and get pissed off easily all the time.
I HATE YOU FOR THIS!
Best friends,now,whats's left?
you changed alot!
You dont even care about his/her feelings.
and i would like to ask you : will our friendship last forever?
Please appreciate our friendship ;'(
Please don't take our friendship for granted.





















没有结果的感情;有多值得?

No comments: