Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Chill with family.

went JUSCO to have a short chill with family,
Mostly hungry-die because all of us didn't take our breakfast,
Thus,headed to NANDO'S when we reached there to have our brunch.

This is their menu,i love the design,
it's cute and attractive.Love it so much.















This is my lil bro,Adrian.
Although he is naughty enough,yet he is cute.
i love to play with him.


My grandmother and my lil sis.















My mom,she is soo pretty rite?LOL.
mom is taking the order.
















He likes to act and pose.hhaha.















Waiting,waiting and waiting.
waited for so long,and here comes our food!





















Latte is love!















He is a CRAZY FANS of BEN10!






















The decorations.




















Then,off to home.
I bought nothing there,but my mom bought some clothie.Haaa.
i really appreciate when we going out with family,they are the dearest people for me in the world.
not only family,i mean everyone that occupies space in my heart.
i love them.
xo




Hey,clik this =)


No comments: