Monday, November 1, 2010

Dissapointed =(

i am dissapoint to myself.
i am such a failure.
i know i am lazy,but i tried hard to achievee my aim,
at last,i didnt get what i wanted..
My mood is Shooooo downnn..
i dont know why i'm so emotional,i can't control my emo,
my mood is always swinging,anyone knows how to control the mood well? =="

Well,Here is the result of my piano pratical exam;
the Examiner's font is very messy,i couldn't read what he wrote =x








i get 25/30 for my first pieces,27/30 for the second and 26/30 for the third one =D
am very satisfied with the second one cause i score distinction for this song =)
Scales are 16/21 if i am not mistaken.
i repeated 1 of the scales and i cant swing smoothly on that day,maybe marks are deducted from here.
12/21 for my sight reading,HAHA!i failed sight reading part,this is just the minor part of the exam,but still i can't score well. seriously-FML.
Will work harder for the next piano exam, Promise =)
Scored 14/18 for the aural part,my counting is not good as well as my answering part,i answered 1 question wrongly.The question's answer should be LOUD and i answered SOFT. L-o-L

The total of 25+27+26+16+12+14=120!
It's still far-far-away from the distinction level,
the point is i can't score DISTINCTION!!!
URGHHH!!





Weeeee,i can drive.HAHA!
just acting!




Can't wait to meet all my babes this wednesday 

2 comments:

加加❥ said...

哇~~120~~不错哦~~~
好过我的~~我104~~XD
继续加油~~~一定可以distinction~~~
哈哈~~~~你考grade几啊??

wEnxiN  said...

Grade3哦,120算差了耶..哈哈
grade6应该很难吧?xD