Friday, December 10, 2010

short update.

7/12/2010
自己一个跑去House Cafe,Setapak 去 chill.
要的只是internet connection,teehee.
just sat there about 30 mins,then my phone rang.
It was my grandmom and she asked me to back home.
I was like WTF,i just used to come out and have a short chill then i will back home.
But the elder ones just like to ngam me and sure,i know they are worried about me.



8/12/2010
went tea session after my piano class with my lil long at station 2.




Isn't he is cute?HAHA
Chit-chat about 1 hour there i think.
Glad to know a new friend from penang,SHE IS SHOOOOOOOOOOO DAMN SKINNY!!
Although i not sure what's her name,but still felt happy to make a new friend =)
then off to home!!!!



P/s : WHY TODAY'S INTERNET CONNECTION IS SO F-ING LAG??non-stop dissconnect.Getting MAD!!!

No comments: