Wednesday, January 19, 2011

1912011



Hello hello.
prosperty orange a.k.a mandarin orange is on sale at LEO club now,
you can grab it from any LEO members that are selling this.
Of course i am one of them,i'm selling it too.
Anyone of you interested?HAHA.
YOU MIGHT GET IT FROM ME.*evil laugh*
It will cost you RM1.50/per orange.
we help u to wrap nicely ,write greetings and even send it summore.
For anyone of you that are interesed in this,you can order it from me la. :P
Heeee.I reached the goal and still i wanna to sell somemore.
SO,any kind people can buy from me? :P

i felt so sorry to my mom,after the few days we argued.
I realised that,my mom still treat me in the good way,
i'm so sorry mom,
i shouldn't talk that way to you,i'm so sorry.
Even though,the whole story is not my fault and i shouldn't argue with you.
It shouldn't be this way.
Obviously,i need to learn how to respect people. ;(  and i 'm not such a good and obedient daughter.
i feel so pleased,because i have a mother like you.
A mother that need to work hard,
need to stay up whole midnight and cant fall asleep.
Having insomnia all the time.
The one who will cook nice dishes for us, yet give me pocket money.
Seriously,i'm the one who spend the most among my siblings.
Pocket money + Transport fees + Tuition fees + piano fees = ALOT OF MONEY.
and i used to buy alot of things too,i can just simply ask money from my mom.
Only bought 2 clothie and 1 leggings for CNY,i still wan to shop,
Unfortunately,something miserable and unhappy happened that day when shopping with family.
Sigh.Keep on crying that day,
Thanks the 2 guys that comfort me.Okaye,just let it go.
Somemore i need to get 200 to buy my reference book,WO HEN BAI JIA !

Erm,thinking of should i go for the account tuition class?
i'm taking this subject instead of taking chinese and i don't know what to do.
i've asked my mom's permission to go the tuition class on every thursday but my mom's answer was NO.
Shoooo helpless.
Suan lo,i study myself.


还是保持距离比较妥当。




   


   

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

macam ni sell also can ==
unfair ah xD

wEnxiN  said...

but no one will order from me.
just post like for kenangan.haha