Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Form 4 life is totally tiring.

As like what i've said : No doubt,Form 4 life is totally tiring.
i am still getting used of it.
I was so so so so so busy with those presentations..homeworks..training..etc etc and etc.
still got a lot until i can't finish listing, now my brain is full with STUPID HOMEWORKS.FML
I HATE TO DO NOTES,but no choice, *cry*
Form4 is the first step that we used to step to our future,
like what my chemistry teacher said : "You take your PMR results,then get 1 photocopy.Keep your real result paper,have a look on your photocopy,LOOK LOOK AND LOOK.Then scrabbed it and throw it into the bustbin.PMR is totally nothing. "
When the time i heard this from my class teacher,i was like "woahhh,this teacher is so SEXAY. i heart"

Thus must be shoooo hardworking like errrr those bookworms with their books 24hours on? Nahhh :P
Should study hard;study smart from now on!

And so soon gotta start  my training,i am fat like a pig rite now ;(
Planned to have some yoga and jogging to-evening. so yea.
haha,LOSS WEIGHT PLAN IS ON!
and and and pray hard that my mom will let me to join the Tae-kwon-do class this saturday :P







    


   

No comments: