Monday, January 24, 2011

24012011

Have been so busy recently,
tuitions,homeworks,reports are driving me crazy. ;(
and i'm still sticking with my lovely lappie,L-O-L.
Stupid homeworks!You caused me to be so tiring! stupid stupid STUPID!

Tomorrow gonna pass the money and the namelist of the properisty orange buyer to OC aka shi-shi-reen :P
I've just sold out about 22 or 24? Didn't really count it = ="
and i just simply sell the orange for fun,
sold 10 oranges and will get a cert then,it is deal?Heeee

Umm,i still can't understand well the forming a quadratic equation from given roots,
Squeezed alot of brain juice to figure about the steps,but absolutely have no idea,
Thanks Evon for teaching me this idiot plus my brain cannot turn and function well.

And yea,CNY is around the corner,
but why my mood is still off ?
Sigh,need to study during CNY,because of the stupiak exams!
Bull shit,H-A-T-E!
Somemore holidays are short like ==
only-a-few-days?
Whatta heck is this? i wan more holiday la please.
See how am i gonna to die during da first exam,
can't predict it either,anyway,SHUN QI ZI RAN is the best.
so,can i get a all pass for my first exam ??

No comments: